Contact AMBergh
Please feel free to contact us for more information.

E-mail: info@ambergh.com
Phone/fax: +46 8 612 23 30

Why choose AMBergh?
• Experience
• Market knowledge
• Flexible solutions
• Personal service
puffbottom

Student testimonial: Juliana B.



Total average score:
971f2a 80%
From:USA
Time in Nizhny Novgorod: 3 weeks
Tuition:Individual course (20 lessons/week)
Accommodation:University hostel

Comments:
Overall, a good program and experience.

Meeting at the airport, bus or railway station: 5/5

Accommodation: 3/5
The room itself was fine, but there was a continually revolving door of suitemates (which meant different people using the toliet and shower all the time) that was a little hard to take. It should be noted in the information sent that the dorms are self-catering. (except for no can openers)

Favourite night club/restaurant/pub:
I didn't eat out much because it was cheaper to self cater. Yolki Polki is very nice.

What would you like to improve?
Computer access!!!! Ambergh's website said there were "numerous computer labs on campus available for student use." In fact, there is only one and it is busy with classes 99% of the time. The other 1% of the time, they won't let anyone use it who isn't taking a computer class. The alternative is schlepping half-way across town to Gorky square and using the internet cafe there, which is fine, but it is 18 rubles round trip on the bus and then the money for the internet access, which adds up after a while. With no phone, the internet was my only connection to my husband and family. The other thing is to have the student card ready when the student arrives. When I studied at the State university, we had to send in the extra passport photos ahead of time to faciliate this. My student card arrived the Monday after I left Nizhni, so I couldn't get any student discounts and accessing the building without my teacher was tricky without the card.

How did you find out about AMBergh?
I googled russian language in Russia, and a website that listed a whole bunch of different programs in Russia popped up. AMBergh's was one of them.

Reason for your studies:
Continuing my language studies and improving my reading skills in anticipation of beginning a PhD program in Russian History.

Read more about studying Russian in Nizhny Novgorod »

» Check our price lists for Russian abroad


1 (one) is the lowest and 5 (five) is the highest on the evaluation scale.

Add to Favorites!


Compare pricesRead more about our cities!Order our newsletter!
Visa/Mastercard
AMBergh Education, Solna Torg 19, SE-171 45 Stockholm, Solna, Sweden     Phone/fax: +46 8 612 23 30     E-mail: info@ambergh.com
Learn Russian in Moscow Learn Russian in St Petersburg Learn Russian in Nizhny Novgorod Learn Russian in Petrozavodsk Learn Russian in Vladivostok Learn Russian in Novosibirsk Learn Russian in Kazan Learn Russian in Irkutsk Learn Russian in Kiev Learn Russian in Odessa Learn Russian in Simferopol Learn Russian in Yalta Learn Russian in Riga Learn Russian in Moscow Learn Russian in St Petersburg Learn Russian in Nizhny Novgorod Learn Russian in Petrozavodsk Learn Russian in Vladivostok Learn Russian in Novosibirsk Learn Russian in Kazan Learn Russian in Irkutsk Learn Russian in Riga Learn Russian in Kiev Learn Russian in Odessa Learn Russian in Simferopol Learn Russian in Yalta