Contact AMBergh
Please feel free to contact us for more information.

Phone: +46 70 886 40 48

Why choose AMBergh?
• Experience
• Market knowledge
• Flexible solutions
• Personal service

Getting a Chinese visa

You need a visa to China but it is in generally easy to get a visa for you stay in China. You usually ask for a tourist visa. You will get further information from us after application.

To apply for a Chinese visa you should contact the Chinese embassy or consulate within your home country. When you make your application, you will have to submit a number of documents. Please check with your nearest Chinese consulate for details. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your proposed period of stay in China.
The processing time for a visa is usually about 3- 7 working days. It may be possible to obtain a visa more quickly using an express or same day service, at some extra cost, however we suggest obtaining your visa well in advance of your travel date to minimise the risk for complications.

Visa extensions
Foreigners who want to stay in China beyond that which their current visa allows need to apply for an extension to their visa stating clearly their reason for doing so. The extension application should be made at the municipal public security bureau at least 10 days before the visa expires. Multiple visas cannot be extended. The institute will help you getting an extension.

As visa regulations may change, always check the visa rules with the Chinese consulate/embassy in your country prior to departure.

Add to Favorites!
AMBergh Education, Strandbergsgatan 61, SE-112 51 Stockholm, Sweden     Phone: +46 70 886 40 48     E-mail: